5 Steps to a Successful Marketing Campaign
1. Make it Compelling. Speak to your audience through an enticing headline, strong offer, and prominent call to action. Put yourself in the consumer’s shoes. Consider what would get you to act and buy now?
2. Integrate your Marketing. Repurpose your marketing efforts. Repeat your offer over and over again. Make sure to include the value you bring to your audience through unique features and benefits. Consumers need to be told something 7xs before they buy, be consistent to be effective.
3. Ask for the Sale. Make your products and services accessible and easy to acquire. Ask for the sale with a clear way to act and create a sense of urgency to drive response. Don’t be shy: you don’t get what you don’t ask for. Let your audience know you have what they want, when they want it, and it’s simple to get. You’ve heard of it: right place, right time? Buy now!
4. Promote, Promote, Promote. Take your message to the hills and beyond. You don’t have to have deep pockets to penetrate the marketplace with your goods, however you need to be persistent and creative. Whatever marketing channels you are in, get your message out there – online, offline, on the street, word of mouth. Just spread the word.
5. Measure your success. You won’t know if what you are doing is “working”. This is the biggest marketing miss – not tracking performance. Track to make sure you are getting a positive ROI for the time, money, and resources you have invested. Determine KPIs upfront and track to make adjustments the next go around, improve, and repeat.