You want an agency that is a great fit – one that meets your specific needs.
Make sure to align yourself with the right agency that sees eye-to-eye on what is important to you in order to develop a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
Here are a few key criteria to compare to the relationship with your current agency; if they are not meeting your expectations, it may be time to look around.
Top 10 Check List: Make sure that that agency you choose will …
- …understand & align with your objectives
- …keep you & your business top of mind at all times
- …be forthcoming with fresh ideas & innovative solutions
- …be engaged & involved with your product(s)/service(s)
- …propose strategies that drive results/ROI (defines KPIs/success metrics)
- …create SMART objectives (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Reasonable & Timely)
- …consider your consumer experience (integrated strategies & campaigns)
- …keep the interest of your company as a whole in mind (not just the
- …always be available & responsive – your go-to resource (providing
consulting and value)
- …leveraging their network to provide additional resources & opportunities
Please share your thoughts and suggestions – feedback is always welcome!
Laura Wiley, Principal/CMO, MarketingLift.net